Welcome to the world of commodities
Spot Commodity Rates
Spot Energy Rates
|Brent Crude Oil||1 BBL||3521||2.71|
|Crude Oil||1 BBL||3068||3.82|
|Crude Oil Mini MUM||1 BBL||3068||3.82|
|Natural Gas HZR||1 mmBtu||169.8||-2.01|
Spot Bullion Rates
|Gold Guinea AHM||8 GRMS||21462||1.72|
|Gold Petal DEL||1 GRMS||2628||0|
|Gold Petal MUM||1 GRMS||2682||1.59|
|Silver 1000 DEL||1 KGS||37850||0|
|Silver Micro AHM||1 KGS||38208||1.53|
Daily Support Resistance
Resistance is termed as the level where the commodity generally gets some opposite force before it can go further up while Support is the level where a stock get buying interest before it can fall further.
Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements. Like weather forecasting, technical analysis does not result in absolute predictions about the future.
Live Commodity Rates
Watch Live commodity rates: Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Lead, Zinc, Aluminium, Crude Oil & Natural Gas.
Live Commodity Charts
Watch Live Commodity Charts: Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, Lead, Zinc, Aluminium, Crude Oil & Natural Gas.
Important Facts you should know:
Why retail traders/investors lose money in commodity markets?
Why Retail Traders/Investors Lose Money in Commodity Markets ?
- He is among the last few people to enter into the Bull Run.
- He keeps on changing a Single Commodity.
- Never put the Stop Loss in the system.
- Always the first one to exit from the commodity which are in Bull Run, with minimum profits.
- Don't have a Habit of Trading by Robotics Mechanism.
- By doing Emotional Trading, Holding the position in Loss and cutting down the positions early in profit.
- Click here to read more reasons why retail traders/investors lose money ?
Trading rules for commodity trading
- Never risk more than 10% of your trading capital in a single trade.
- Always use stop loss orders.(Here you should know your loss you can give in a situation where the trade starts going against you.)
- Never do overtrading.
- Never let a profit run into a loss.
- Don't enter a trade, if you are unsure of the trend.
- When in doubt, get out, and don't get in when in doubt.
- Click here to read more trading rules for commodity trading..
Do's and Don'ts for trading in commodity markets
Do's and Don'ts for Trading in Commodity Markets
- It seemingly looks to be the simplest and the most rewarding. But in intraday trading one has to be very fast and quick and have to be on your toes always, so there are certain rules which one has to keep in mind.
- If index is in positive from yesterday and the commodity you are holding is in minus, then it should be cut and if intraday trend of index is in buy, then one should buy a commodity which is in plus.
- If index is in minus then one should look to short commodity which are minus and not commodities which are in plus.
- It is not necessary that a commodity which is weak today during intraday trading might be weak tomorrow also, simultaneously if a stock is strong today might not be strong tommorrow.
- If International markets have gone up overnight, the markets here in all profitablility will open strong, so one should be quite careful when buying commodities as the general psychology of public is to buy when good news is there.
- Being a contrarians is very important while trading intraday.
- Click here to read more do's and don'ts..
Don't Get Fool with Multiple Targets...! Get Only 1 Target...!!
Trading in commodity markets is never an easy task to do... but when you trade with expert's advice the only direction you move is profit.
- Our motto is "Less Trades and Higher Profits"
- We target only quality and clear calls
- We give single entry and single exit for all calls
- We maintain the ratio for target & stop loss at 3:1
- 85-90% Accuracy level
- Fixed Stop Loss for all calls
Why Commodity Calls?
Commodity Calls is a website that is created specially by group of professional commodity analysts under consideration that information is precious when it comes to the commodity market & when it comes to you is more important. We all know today that investors or traders have no time to read newspapers, e-mails or unable to log in to the different updating websites to search what is going in the local or international markets. But now with Commodity Calls website, you get market sensitive news, foreign markets update, daily market outlook, bullion, metals or energies support & resistance levels and high accurate mcx tips by sms on your mobile.